Under the name CADEX Group are five companies:
• African Explosives Company - CADEX
• Moroccan Explosives and Mining Accessories Company - SME
• The Moroccan Industrial and Chemical Omnium - OMIC
• The Moroccan Dynamite - DYNAMAR
• Draa Explosives Sales Company - SOVEDRAA
Within Morocco, 4 manufacturing units are located in the province of Mediouna and one in the province of Khouribga, with the head office based in Casablanca. Each company specializes in the production of a range of explosive products.
Since 1912, when the Group was founded, we have been investing all our resources to be leaders in the following businesses:
Industrial production of explosives and shooting accessories for civilian use
Public works: trenches, construction of tracks, removal, dams, harbors, airports, railways, highways, roads, etc.
Services and technical assistance